Tanzania Wildlife Safaris Package Three
Details of Tanzania Wildlife Safaris Package Three
Day 01: ARUSHA >> LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK >> NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
After early breakfast, drive straight to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive with your lunch box to be served in the park, later drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area where on arrival you will be dropped at your lodge for the evening leisure. Overnight at Rhino Lodge
Day 02: NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA >> ARUSHA
Breakfast at your lodge, then drive to crater gate where you will descend for a game drive with your lunch boxes to be served inside the crater, Early afternoon ascends from the crater and drive Arusha where on arrival you will advise your guide where to be dropped within Arusha City.
End of Tanzania Wildlife Safaris Package Three
BELOW IS THE PAYMENT POLICY:
35% - Upon confirmation of the Safari
45% - 2 months before commencing the Safari
20% - Cash payment in USD or by International Credit/Debit Card on arrival in our Partner's Arusha office
Refund before the commencement of a Safari is as below:
90 - 46 days 75% of the deposited amount
45 -15 days 50% of the deposited amount
14 - 08 days 20% of the deposited amount
07 - 0 days - No refund
YOU ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY FILL IN ALL THE NECESSARY IN THE 'BOOK NOW' FORM SO THAT WE CAN REVERT TO YOU WITH THE QUOTATION.
QUOTATION SHALL INCLUDE:
- Pick up and drop off at Arusha for Package 1, 2, and 3.
- Pick up and drop off Kilimanjaro International Airport for Package 4, 5, and 6.
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport and drop off Zanzibar Airport for Package 7.
- Private safari in 4WD Land Cruiser vehicle, unlimited game drive with a service of an experienced English speaking driver-guide
- Accommodation and meals as illustrated above
- Park fee, camping fee, and crater service fee
- Game drive during safari as per the above itinerary
- Complimentary of mineral water during game drives
- All Government Taxes includes 18% VAT
QUOTATION SHALL NOT INCLUDE:
- International / Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Flying Doctors Service (AMREF)
- Personal toiletry requirements and all items of a personal nature
LOW SEASON IS DURING APRIL & MAY ONLY
HIGH SEASON IS DURING REST OF THE YEAR