Tanzania Wildlife Safaris Package Two
Details of Tanzania Wildlife Safaris Package Two
Day 01: ARUSHA >> SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Soon after early breakfast, drive straight to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area for a game drive with your lunch box, on arrival at Naabi hill gate enjoy your game drive en route to your camp, evening drive to your camp for leisure. Overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati Camp
Day 02: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK >> NGORONGORO >> ARUSHA
Soon after early breakfast, drive to Ngorongoro where on arrival at Seneto gate you will descend into the crater for a game drive with your lunch box, later ascends from the crater, and drive to Arusha where on arrival you will advise your guide where to be dropped within Arusha city.
End of Tanzania Wildlife Safaris Package Two
BELOW IS THE PAYMENT POLICY:
35% - Upon confirmation of the Safari
45% - 2 months before commencing the Safari
20% - Cash payment in USD or by International Credit/Debit Card on arrival in our Partner's Arusha office
Refund before the commencement of a Safari is as below:
90 - 46 days 75% of the deposited amount
45 -15 days 50% of the deposited amount
14 - 08 days 20% of the deposited amount
07 - 0 days - No refund
KINDLY FILL IN ALL THE NECESSARY DETAILS IN THE 'BOOK NOW' FORM SO THAT WE CAN REVERT TO YOU WITH THE QUOTATION.
QUOTATION SHALL INCLUDE:
- Pick up and drop off at Arusha for Package 1, 2, and 3.
- Pick up and drop off Kilimanjaro International Airport for Package 4, 5, and 6.
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport and drop off Zanzibar Airport for Package 7.
- Private safari in 4WD Land Cruiser vehicle, unlimited game drive with a service of an experienced English speaking driver-guide
- Accommodation and meals as illustrated above
- Park fee, camping fee, and crater service fee
- Game drive during safari as per the above itinerary
- Complimentary of mineral water during game drives
- All Government Taxes includes 18% VAT
QUOTATION SHALL NOT INCLUDE:
- International / Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Flying Doctors Service (AMREF)
- Personal toiletry requirements and all items of a personal nature
LOW SEASON IS DURING APRIL & MAY ONLY
HIGH SEASON IS DURING REST OF THE YEAR
TANZANIA WILDLIFE SAFARIS PACKAGE TWO
The Serengeti Park in Tanzania is part of the Serengeti ecosystem of the Mara and Simiyu regions. It is popular for its annual migration of over 1.5 million wildebeest and 250,000 zebra and its numerous Nile crocodiles. Seen in abundance are Masai giraffe, waterbuck, impala, warthog, and hippo. Serengeti is also known for its big 5 sightings.
Ngorongoro Area is about 180 km west of Arusha in the Crater Highlands area of Tanzania. It has a large volcanic caldera within the area. You can spot Black Rhinos, Buffalo, Hippos, Blue Wildebeest, Grant's Zebra, Eland, Grant's and Thomson's gazelles, Waterbucks. Giraffe, impala, topi, oribi, the crocodile is absent. Cheetah, East African wild dog, and African leopard are not seen often.