TANZANIA WILDLIFE SAFARIS
Tanzania Wildlife Safaris
The Greatest Animal Migration In The World
The Must-go-to Wildlife National Parks
The best time to go to Tanzania Wildlife Safari Tours is during the season from late June to October. the simplest chance of seeing the wildebeest migration within the Serengeti is during June and July. The time to ascertain the wildebeest calving is late January to February. The favoured northern circuit parks (Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Lake Manyara, and Tarangire National Parks) are often visited year-round. Tanzania Wildlife Safari Holidays is that the only exception since its wildlife viewing is considerably better within the season also.
Best Time: June to October (All parks), June-July and January-February (Serengeti for the wildebeest migration and calving)
High Season: July to March (parks in the northern circuit get crowded)
Low Season: April and should (northern circuit parks still get quite a few visitors)
Best Weather: June to October (Little to no rainfall)
Worst Weather: March and April (Peak of Wet season)
June to October – Dry Season:
1. June and July are the simplest months to ascertain the wildebeest migration.
2. Animals are easier to identify since they concentrate around waterholes and rivers and there's less vegetation.
3. There are fewer mosquitoes because there's little to no rain; skies are clear and most days are sunny.
4. Albeit most tourists visit during the season. The parks still do not feel crowded, apart from the Seronera area within the Serengeti and therefore the Ngorongoro Crater.
5. Mornings and nights get cold. It’s recommended to bring warm clothing for morning game drives in open vehicles during June, July, and August.
November to May – Wet Season:
1. Late January to February is that the time to ascertain the calving within the southern Serengeti, and a superb time to ascertain predator action.
2. The scenery is green and beautiful; it's low season, meaning lower rates and fewer crowded parks.
3. Although animals in Wildlife Safari in Tanzania is simpler to identify within the season, you'll still see plenty and most northern circuit parks offer good year-round wildlife viewing.
4. Birds that migrate are present, and bird watching is at its best.
5. Apart from March, April, and May, rains are mostly short afternoon showers and rarely harm your trip
6. March to May is that the peak of the Wet season
7. Most big wildlife has migrated out of Tarangire park
The Serengeti National Park Tours offer good wildlife viewing throughout the year. June and July are the simplest months for seeing the migration, and February is that the best month for the wildebeest calving. The dry season offers good wildlife viewing throughout Tanzania. Tarangire Park is best visited within the season, from June to October.
Ngorongoro Crater Area – Excellent Time Throughout the Year: Ngorongoro Conservation Area
Serengeti Park – June to October Excellent Time; November to February Good Time; March to May Fair Time: Serengeti park
Tanzania Wildlife Safari National Parks – July to October Excellent Time; June & November Good Time; December to May Fair Time: Tarangire park
Lake Manyara Park – June to October Excellent Time; November to February Good Time; March to May Fair Time: Lake Manyara Park
For booking, kindly go to: Wildlife Safaris Booking
Please read: Tanzania National Parks
Why Choose Us?
We offer competitive rates on all our tours. Not just our tours, our rates are unbeatable as well.
Our support staff works really hard to answer any questions you may have before or during the tour. Feel free to reach out to us at any time.
Hand Picked Tours
We along with our certified guides research for the right places and plan our tours in a way you will get the best experience.
Our guides are local, extremely knowledgeable, great communicators, friendly and have decades of experience in tourism.