Safari Package One
(ARUSHA - 2 DAYS / NIGHTS IN SERENGETI - NGORONGORO CRATER - ARUSHA)
Details of Safari Package One
Day 01: ARUSHA >> SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
On finishing breakfast, drive straight to Serengeti National Park via Ngorongoro Conservation Area for a game drive with your lunch box, on arrival at Naabi hill gate enjoy your game drive en route to your camp, and evening drive to your camp for leisure. Overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati Camp.
Day 02: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK
Soon after breakfast, drive to the park for a game drive with an option of driving back to your lodge for lunch and leisure then drive back to the park for a late afternoon game drive, or go out for a full-day game drive with your lunch box return back to your lodge before dusk for dinner and overnight at Serengeti Kati Kati Camp.
Day 03: SERENGETI NATIONAL PARK >> NGORONGORO >> ARUSHA
After an early breakfast drive to Ngorongoro where on arrival at Seneto gate you will descend into the crater for a game drive with your lunch box, later ascends from the crater, and drive to Arusha where on arrival you will advise your guide where to be dropped within Arusha city.
End of Safari Package One
THE COST OF THIS SAFARI PACKAGE IS APPROXIMATELY US$ 1725.00 PER PERSON SHARING IN ROOM | TENT DURING HIGH SEASON (THROUGHOUT THE YEAR EXCEPT FOR APRIL & MAY)
THE COST OF THIS SAFARI PACKAGE IS APPROXIMATELY US$ 1659.00 PER PERSON SHARING IN ROOM | TENT DURING THE LOW SEASON (APRIL & MAY)
KINDLY FILL IN ALL THE NECESSARY IN THE 'BOOK NOW' FORM ONLINE SO THAT WE CAN REVERT TO YOU WITH THE QUOTATION.
BELOW IS THE PAYMENT POLICY:
35% - Upon confirmation of the Safari
45% - 2 months before commencing the Safari
20% - Cash payment in USD or by International Credit/Debit Card on arrival at our Partner's Arusha office
Refund before the commencement of a Safari is as below:
90 - 46 days 75% of the deposited amount
45 - 15 days 50% of the deposited amount
14 - 08 days 20% of the deposited amount
07 - 0 days - No refund
Information on Safari Package One Quotation
QUOTATION SHALL INCLUDE:
- Pick up and drop off at Arusha for Packages 1, 2, and 3.
- Pick up and drop off Kilimanjaro International Airport for Packages 4, 5, and 6.
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport and drop off at Zanzibar Airport for Package 7.
- Private safari in 4WD Land Cruiser vehicle, unlimited game drive with a service of an experienced English-speaking driver-guide
- Accommodation and meals as illustrated above
- Park fee, camping fee, and crater service fee
- Game drive during safari as per the above itinerary
- Complimentary mineral water during game drives
- All Government Taxes includes an 18% VAT
QUOTATION SHALL NOT INCLUDE:
- International / Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Flying Doctors Service (AMREF)
- Personal toiletry requirements and all items of a personal nature
THE LOW SEASON IS DURING APRIL & MAY ONLY
THE HIGH SEASON IS DURING THE REST OF THE YEAR
End of Information on Safari Package One Quotation
SAFARI PACKAGE ONE NATIONAL PARKS
Every year the great migration of over 1.5 million wildebeest, 250 thousand zebra, and countless Nile crocodiles makes it so well-known. The Masai giraffe, waterbuck, impala, warthog, and hippo are often spotted. The Serengeti, known for the big five, has also been seen in the Serengeti.
In Tanzania's Crater Highlands, the Ngorongoro Area is around 180 kilometres west of Arusha. There is a sizable volcanic caldera there. You can see Grant's Zebra, Eland, Blue Wildebeest, Black Rhinos, Buffalo, Hippos, Thomson's and Grant's gazelles, and Waterbucks. The crocodile, giraffe, impala, topi, and other animals are absent. Rarely seen animals include the cheetah, East African wild dog, and African leopard.