A Safari Package Three
(ARUSHA – 1 NIGHT IN NGORONGORO CRATER - ARUSHA - HIGH & LOW SEASON)
Details of Safari Package Three
Day 01: ARUSHA >> LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK >> NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
After early breakfast, drive straight to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive with your lunch box to be served in the park, later drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area where on arrival you will be dropped at your lodge for the evening leisure. Overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 02: NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA >> ARUSHA
Breakfast at your lodge, then drive to crater gate where you will descend for a game drive with your lunch boxes to be served inside the crater, In the early afternoon ascends from the crater and drive to Arusha where on arrival you will advise your guide where to be dropped within Arusha City.
End of Safari Package Three
THE COST OF THIS SAFARI PACKAGE IS APPROXIMATELY >>>> 2 PAX: US$ 965 (PER PERSON); 4 PAX: US$ 762 (PER PERSON); & 6 PAX: US$ 698 (PER PERSON) SHARING IN A ROOM OR TENT DURING HIGH SEASON (THROUGHOUT THE YEAR EXCEPT FOR APRIL & MAY).
THE COST OF THIS SAFARI PACKAGE IS APPROXIMATELY >>>> 2 PAX: US$ 908 (PER PERSON); 4 PAX: US$ 702 (PER PERSON); & 6 PAX: US$ 637 (PER PERSON) SHARING IN A ROOM OR TENT DURING THE LOW SEASON (APRIL & MAY).
THE QUOTATION IS IN US$. YOU CAN PAY THE EQUIVALENT AMOUNT IN LOCAL CURRENCY & TRANSFER IT FROM YOUR BANK TO THE TANZANIA BANK ACCOUNT.
KINDLY FILL IN ALL THE NECESSARY IN THE 'BOOK NOW' FORM ONLINE OR EMAIL US SO THAT WE CAN REVERT TO YOU WITH THE QUOTATION.
BELOW IS THE PAYMENT POLICY:
30% - Upon Booking the Safari
45% - 14 Days before commencing the Safari
25% - Cash payment in USD or by International Credit/Debit Card on arrival in Tanzania
Refund before the commencement of a Safari is as below:
Upto 90 days - 75% of the deposited amount
89 - 45 days - 50% of the deposited amount
44 - 15 days - 20% of the deposited amount
14 - 0 days - No refund
Information on Safari Package Three Quotation
QUOTATION SHALL INCLUDE:
- Pick up and drop off at Arusha for Packages 1, 2, and 3
- Pick up and drop off at Kilimanjaro International Airport for Packages 4, 5, and 6
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport and drop off at Zanzibar Airport for Package 7
- Private safari in 4WD Land Cruiser vehicle, unlimited game drive with a service of an experienced English-speaking driver-guide
- Accommodation and meals as illustrated above
- Park fee, camping fee, and crater service fee
- Game drive during safari as per the above itinerary
- Complimentary mineral water during game drives
- Flying Doctors Service (AMREF)
- All Government Taxes includes an 18% VAT
QUOTATION SHALL NOT INCLUDE:
- International / Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry visa to Tanzania
- Personal toiletry requirements and all items of a personal nature
THE LOW SEASON IS DURING APRIL & MAY ONLY
THE HIGH SEASON IS DURING THE REST OF THE YEAR
End of Information on Safari Package Three Quotation
SAFARI PACKAGE THREE NATIONAL PARKS
Between Lake Manyara and the Great Rift Valley is where you'll find Lake Manyara National Park. It is well-known for the tens of thousands of flamingos that gather to eat on the lake's edge during the rainy season. Numerous Pink-backed pelicans and yellow-billed storks breed in large numbers in the park. Countless Wildebeest, Zebra, Grant's and Thomson's Gazelles, Impala, Cape Buffalo, Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Baboons, Warthogs, African Bush Elephants, Lions, Leopards, African Wild Cats, Spotted Hyenas, Black-backed Jackals, Bat-Eared Foxes, and other animals are present. There have been reports of seeing cheetahs and African golden cats.