Safari Package Three
(ARUSHA – 1 NIGHT IN NGORONGORO CRATER - ARUSHA - HIGH & LOW SEASON)
Details of Safari Package Three
Day 01: ARUSHA >> LAKE MANYARA NATIONAL PARK >> NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA
After early breakfast, drive straight to Lake Manyara National Park for a game drive with your lunch box to be served in the park, later drive to Ngorongoro Conservation Area where on arrival you will be dropped at your lodge for the evening leisure. Overnight at Rhino Lodge.
Day 02: NGORONGORO CONSERVATION AREA >> ARUSHA
Breakfast at your lodge, then drive to crater gate where you will descend for a game drive with your lunch boxes to be served inside the crater, Early afternoon ascends from the crater and drive Arusha where on arrival you will advise your guide where to be dropped within Arusha City.
End of Safari Package Three
BELOW IS THE PAYMENT POLICY:
35% - Upon confirmation of the Safari
45% - 2 months before commencing the Safari
20% - Cash payment in USD or by International Credit/Debit Card on arrival in our Partner's Arusha office
Refund before the commencement of a Safari is as below:
90 - 46 days 75% of the deposited amount
45 - 15 days 50% of the deposited amount
14 - 08 days 20% of the deposited amount
07 - 0 days - No refund
KINDLY FILL IN ALL THE NECESSARY IN THE 'BOOK NOW' FORM SO THAT WE CAN REVERT TO YOU WITH THE QUOTATION.
QUOTATION SHALL INCLUDE:
- Pick up and drop off at Arusha for Packages 1, 2, and 3.
- Pick up and drop off Kilimanjaro International Airport for Packages 4, 5, and 6.
- Pick up from Kilimanjaro International Airport and drop off at Zanzibar Airport for Package 7.
- Private safari in 4WD Land Cruiser vehicle, unlimited game drive with a service of an experienced English-speaking driver-guide
- Accommodation and meals as illustrated above
- Park fee, camping fee, and crater service fee
- Game drive during safari as per the above itinerary
- Complimentary mineral water during game drives
- All Government Taxes includes an 18% VAT
QUOTATION SHALL NOT INCLUDE:
- International / Domestic Flight
- Travel Insurance (highly recommended)
- Drinks and beverages
- Tips and gratuities
- Entry visa to Tanzania.
- Flying Doctors Service (AMREF)
- Personal toiletry requirements and all items of a personal nature
THE LOW SEASON IS DURING APRIL & MAY ONLY
THE HIGH SEASON IS DURING THE REST OF THE YEAR
SAFARI PACKAGE THREE NATIONAL PARKS
Lake Manyara National Park is located between Lake Manyara & the Great Rift Valley. Known for droves of thousands of flamingos that feed along the edge of the lake in the wet season. The park is a renowned breeding site for thousands of Pink-backed pelicans and yellow-billed stork. You see myriads of Wildebeest, Zebra, Thomson's Gazelle, Grant's Gazelle, Impala, Cape Buffalo, Giraffe, Hippopotamus, Baboon, Warthog, and African Bush Elephant, Lion, Leopard, African wild cat, spotted hyena, black-backed jackal, bat-eared fox, etc. Cheetah and African golden cats are sighted occasionally.